1. The concept of Import-Export Entrustment
We can simply understand that import-export entrustment is your outsourcing of an import-export service business. This unit will take responsibility for you and complete the import and export procedures.
Specifically, there are two types:
- Import entrustment: is a form of you asking an experienced 3rd company specializing in import and export entrustment. This unit will represent the import company to carry out the task of importing certain products or goods to Vietnam on your behalf (entrusting company).
- Entrusted Export: is a form of thanks to an experienced 3rd company specializing in import and export entrustment. This unit will represent the export company to perform the task of exporting certain products or goods for your company to foreign countries (trading partners).
2. Who needs Import-Export Entrustment service?
Why companies need a a 3rd party to support work their import/export? And what entities or businesses will need must use em> this service?
- First: are individuals not organizations or companies. These individuals often do not have enough legal entities as prescribed by law to sign contracts with partners who are foreign traders.
- Monday: Enterprises have full import and export functions. However, the goods to be exported or imported are completely new, and the goods to be imported are not on the list of goods that enterprises are allowed to import. Or with this shipment, businesses find that they do not have enough experience to do import procedures (especially for items that are difficult to import into Vietnam or are required to require a variety of documents and procedures). )
- Tuesday: Newly established enterprises, do not understand the processes and forms of working with customs units. As with the import process, this leads to the need for assistance from a 3rd party.
- Wednesday: Enterprises do not trust shippers at the foreign end and want to hire a forwarder company with agents at the seller’s end, to contact and inspect the actual goods on their behalf. commodity economy.
3. Benefits of using Import and Export Entrustment service
When using the Import and Export Entrustment service from a third party, there will be benefits such as:
- Save costs: Instead of having to invest and spend an extra part of the cost for a separate import-export personnel department, you can choose an export service provider. Importing outside with a team of experienced personnel and having good relationships in the industry will help businesses save quite a bit of money than doing it themselves.
- Save time: Each country, each item, depending on the time, has different requirements for documents and procedures. While the company providing service Entrustment import/exportis already doing this job every day, so they will be proficient and will surely solve the problem once and for all. faster and smoother way. Thereby helping your business to limit many errors in the import-export process and save more time.
- Save on human resources: Outsourcing Entrustment import/exportwill save Save human resources for your business a lot. Because if you recruit more employees, or expand the import-export department, your business will have to spend a lot of manpower for this expansion such as recruiting and training.
- Share the risks that may arise: When an enterprise carries out import and export activities by itself, it may incur a lot of additional costs and may even be lost. goods if there are errors in documents or procedures. On the contrary, if you hire a service, it will certainly minimize risks like this happening. Since these units will be responsible for the goods and do the import and export procedures for you, when there is a risk, they can share with you a part of the loss.
- Ensuring stability in operation: Most import-export service providers always store their own records, documents, databases and that of their customers. carefully. If there is an incident such as loss of records, fire or tear, etc., it is very easy to recover. And certainly will not interrupt the transportation of goods for your business.
4. Notes when using the Import-Export Entrustment service
There are many benefits, but there are still some notes that businesses need to consider when choosing to use the Import-Export Entrustment service:
- First, businesses will need to pay an entrustment fee when hiring the Import-Export Entrustment service.
- When working through a 3rd party, the business will be less proactive and understand less information.
- There will be certain risks regarding information from suppliers and imported products as well. In some cases, the role of importer can actually be forgotten as the trustee and the seller regularly work and transact with each other.
5. Risks in Import-Export Entrustment
In Import-Export Entrustment, not only businesses can be at risk, but service units, specifically the unit entrusted to do import and export can still face certain risks. The biggest risk for the trustee is the legal liability when the unit is on behalf of the importer or exporter on the papers and documents. In some cases, the products and items inside the imported or exported consignment are prohibited items, the first responsible person will be the unit that does the import and export entrustment service.
Therefore, companies and units that provide import and export entrustment services should:
- Be careful when making documents and documents for import and export of goods.
- Only accept as entrustment under EXW terms ie delivery at the seller’s factory. Because then EXW companies can ask their agents abroad to check the real goods inside. To make sure that the goods are declared true, not prohibited and know the item well to make it easier to work with customs in Vietnam.
- Signing an import-export entrustment contract between the forwarder company and the importer (the party to entrust). In order to minimize the risks, the contract needs to clearly state the covenant that the goods are declared on paper and according to the contract. The entrusting party will have to bear all the responsibility for the case that its goods are declared falsely.
6. Toho Taha Import and Export Entrustment Service
If you are an individual or a business who is in need of a reputable and professional import and export entrustment service. Or simply you are doing import and export and want to save costs, time and human resources so that you can focus on business activities.
Then let Toho Taha help you optimize all import and export procedures and processes. Toho Taha is a unit specializing in providing import and export entrustment services to customers with a staff of more than 10 years of experience. Currently, we are providing customers with the services of entrusted export and entrusted import.
Toho Taha is confident to bring the best values to its Customers such as fast processing time and committed schedule; professional and clear processes and procedures; the preparation of documents, customs and tax dossiers carefully; affordability,; full invoice; Free consultation for Customers on import and export policies, taxes,…
Contact Toho Taha for detailed advice and quotation on Import-Export Entrustment service according to the following information:
Hotline: 0917 00 99 68 (Mr.Thai)
Services of Toho Taha
Import and Export Entrustment
You may be interested: